Since 1962, we have promised to look after your eyes, whatever the matter. With the current COVID‑19 crisis we made the decision on Sunday 22nd March to close all of our stores. The safety of our team & our customers is our main priority.
We will come back, stronger than before, but in the meantime, we urge you to follow the UK government advice to stay indoors and to protect our most vulnerable members of society.
We are proud to announce our Urgent Care Service
If you have not been in contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID‑19 or showing symptoms yourself, we are pleased to let you know we have launched Urgent Care appointments for you.
Appointments can only be booked if you require the following urgent help:
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- You have a painful or red eye
- You have been advised to attend an opticians by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent eye care
- You have a problem with your contact lenses or urgently need contact lenses.
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function.
Urgent Care appointments are available in the following locations from 10am – 2pm:
- Loughton – Monday & Thursday
- Wigmore Street – Wednesday & Thursday
- Wimbledon – Tuesday & Friday
The store will only allow 1 patient in during these appointments (so please do not bring family members unless it is a child).
There will be an optometrist & team member in the store to help you. All of our stores will respect the 2 metre social distancing advice*.
If you would like to book one of these urgent care appointments please email us at email@example.com with the location you would prefer.
These appointments are free of charge.