Information for our customers
If you are due an eye test, we will remind you when our stores have reopened.
If you are a contact lens customer, we will do our best to post your contact lenses to you.
If you have an outstanding order then you should have been contacted by phone call or via email; if you have any questions regarding an order please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be more than happy to honor any discount or voucher you have up to 1 year past expiry.
We are proud to announce our Urgent Care Service
If you have not been in contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID‑19 or showing symptoms yourself, we are pleased to let you know we have launched Urgent Care appointments for you.
Appointments can only be booked if you require the following urgent help:
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- You have a painful or red eye
- You have been advised to attend an opticians by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent eye care
- You have a problem with your contact lenses or urgently need contact lenses.
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function.
Urgent Care appointments are available in the following locations from 10am – 2pm:
- Loughton – Monday & Thursday
- Wigmore Street – Wednesday & Thursday
- Wimbledon – Tuesday & Friday
The store will only allow 1 patient in during these appointments (so please do not bring family members unless it is a child).
There will be an optometrist & team member in the store to help you. All of our stores will respect the 2 metre social distancing advice*.
If you would like to book one of these urgent care appointments please email us at email@example.com with the location you would prefer.
These appointments are free of charge.